Full-time, Vienna | Home office. Tapkey is a smart team with a mission to change smart access for good. Our technology transforms the smartphone into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration capabilities via SDKs and Web APIs. By bundling our competencies with a global network of partners and integrators, we create solutions offering a unique user experience for various industries such as building access and automotive.
Due to the extension of our product portfolio, we’re strengthening our software development team. If you like to get things done and have the drive to change the world with outstanding solutions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING? 🚀
You will be working on integrating Tapkey’s physical access functionalities into popular 3rd party services like Google Calendar. You will do so by designing and implementing services that live in the cloud, listen to events on the 3rd party services and translate those to user grants on the Tapkey platform.
The kind of work you will be doing:
- 20% Design and Architecture: You are designing and developing features for our software platform.
- 50% Implementation of web integrations with 3rd party services
- 20% Testing of web integrations.
- 10% Support: Tight cooperation with and support of integrators and customers.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK 🤓*
- Backend: Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Azure
- SQL, Azure EventGrid, Micro Service Architecture
- User Interfaces: Blazor, Angular, TypeScript
- Authentication: OAuth, Identity Server
- Development: Azure DevOps, Git, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
Other technologies we are using include
- Android, iOS, Apache Cordova, J2ObjC, Java, Kotlin, Swift, ObjC
- User Interfaces: Angular, Ionic, TypeScript
- Firmware: BLE, NFC, FreeRTOS, ARM Cortex, Nordic nRF5x, C, C++
* Don’t worry, you don’t have to know it all. We are looking for motivated people who would like to expand their knowledge in these areas.
ABOUT YOU (m/f/d) 🌟
- You already do have work experience in the architecture and development of web services and authentication frameworks (e.g. OAuth).
- You are experienced in building solutions that integrate multiple event-driven Web APIs.
- You feel comfortable with technologies like Web Hooks, Web Sockets, EventGrid, data synchronization and the like.
- Preferably you have integrated services like Google Calendar or cloud-based 3rd-party platforms into custom solutions.
- You are smart, self-motivated and love to work in an agile environment.
- You have the drive to change the world with outstanding and efficient solutions.
- You are open-minded and have a good sense for tech trends and how to implement them.
- You are a team player who actively contributes and approaches issues in a solution-oriented manner.
WHY JOIN TAPKEY?
Diversified tasks and innovative projects
A central and long-term role in a growing start-up with the strong backing of an international company group.
Possibilities for personal development and participation at (international) conferences
Independent but goal-oriented work with freedom to help shape the company
Weekly fitness training and healthy breakfast
Company events like off-site summits, business run, game nights and more
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will get in touch with you.
We offer a compelling salary for a convincing performance! With appropriate experience and qualifications, we are, of course, willing to significantly overpay the basic wage outlined in the IT collective agreement (€3.610 gross according to ST1 experienced level IT-KV). We have to refer to this minimum gross salary for legal reasons).
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I APPLY?
- First screening by HR
- Interview with one of our Co-founders
- Functional Interview / Case Study
- Meet the team in person
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
In your application, please feel free to indicate your preferred pronouns (For example – she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Tapkey is Pentest Approved
We have commissioned hackers to hack into our [...]
Team Spotlight: Get to Know—Harald
Our Harald is telling us all about his [...]
4 Facility Management Trends
Some of the most important discussions around the [...]
Integration of Access Control Generates Real Added Value
From classic building technology to booking platforms: mobile [...]