Full-time, Vienna/Home office. We’re currently looking for talents and offer the unique chance to scale to a global leader with a smart team. Do you want to become part of our journey?
Tapkey is a smart, efficiently organised team with ambitious goals. Our technology transforms the smartphone into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes and more. We provide a worldwide unique software platform including comprehensive integration capabilities via SDKs and API. Tapkey is part of a strong network of partners and solution providers from different industries such as building access and automotive.
- Design and development of central features for our software platform
- Software architecture and conception of scalable services
- Tight cooperation with and support of integrators
Our Technology Stack
- Android, iOS, Apache Cordova, J2ObjC
- User Interfaces: Angular, Ionic, TypeScript
- Backend: Windows Azure, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Azure SQL
- Firmware: BLE, NFC, FreeRTOS, ARM Cortex
- You are smart, self-motivated and love to work in an agile environment.
- You have the drive to change the world with outstanding and efficient solutions.
- You are open-minded and have a good sense for tech trends and how to implement them.
- Diversified tasks and innovative projects
- A central role in a growing start-up
- Autonomous but goal-oriented working style with chance to actively shape the company
- Possibilities for personal development and participation at (international) conferences
- In non-Covid times: weekly fitness training in the office
- Company events: hiking tour, business run, wakeboarding and much more
- Cool team and easy-going atmosphere. Stop by and feel the spirit!
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will get in touch with you.
Great performances deserve a convincing salary! Depending on your experience and educational background we are willing to pay a salary above the collective wage agreement (€ 2.518 gross according to ST1 IT-KV).