Part-time (15-20h/week), Vienna | Hybrid. We are currently searching for talents and offer the unique opportunity to scale with a smart team to become a global leader. Would you like to be a part of it?
Tapkey is a smart team with the mission to sustainably change the topic of Smart Access. Our technology turns the smartphone into a secure key for doors, cars, boxes, and more. We offer a globally unique technology platform with extensive integration options via SDK and API. By combining our competencies with a global network of partners and integrators, solutions with a unique user experience are created for various industries such as Building Access and Automotive.
Due to the expansion of our product portfolio and the associated growth, we are strengthening our team with a Backoffice employee focusing on support in all E-commerce processes. If you love a colourful variety of tasks, enjoy operational work and have a passion for the digital world as well as for E-commerce, then definitely continue reading here:
YOUR TASKS 🚀
- Order processing & returns handling (35%): You process orders in our online shops (Shopify and Amazon Seller Central) from receipt to invoicing and guide our customers on their customer journey. The handling of returns also falls under your responsibility.
- Shipping orders (20%): You take care of shipping orders and ensure that our warehouse is always adequately stocked.
- Product management and webshop optimisation (10%): Collaboration in the ongoing optimisation and analysis of the E-commerce business (online shop and marketplaces) to increase sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Support/Sales Enquiries (20%): You assist our Customer Support and Sales Team in answering customer enquiries, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Support in the Backoffice (15%): You support the Backoffice with administrative tasks, e.g. travel bookings, preliminary accounting, orders, reports, etc.
ABOUT YOU 😍
- You have already gained initial experience in the back office, in administrative processing, E-commerce support, or as a team assistant.
- You have perfect command of German and English, both spoken and written.
- You have successfully completed a commercial education.
- Optionally, you are still in the midst of ongoing studies and would like to gain practical experience in the working world.
- Your MS-Office skills are advanced (emphasis: Excel)
- You are open-minded and eager to lend a hand wherever help is needed.
- You have a good sense for prioritising tasks. Moreover, you think ahead, work independently and contribute proactively.
- You don’t need reminders for standard tasks. Accuracy and an analytical approach to work are important to you.
- You enjoy customer contact and it is important to you to assist customers satisfactorily.
Possibility of home office and flexible working hours
A central role in a growing start-up, backed by the strong support of an international corporate group
Many opportunities to contribute personally and further develop
Various company events such as Off-Site Summits, Business Run, game nights, etc.
Cool team & relaxed working atmosphere
Send your application documents to Martina Zopf at email@example.com. She will contact you directly.
For convincing performance, we also offer a convincing salary! Depending on experience and qualifications, this could be above the collective agreement base salary on a full-time basis. (At least €29,568 gross annual salary according to IT-KV level AT on a full-time basis).
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I APPLY?
- Initial screening by HR & the E-Commerce Manager
- Interview with one of our founders
- Personal meeting with the team and initial insights into the described activities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Please indicate your preferred pronouns in your application (e.g. she/he/they etc.).
Tapkey at the Coworking Europe 2018
From November 14 to 16, Amsterdam will be [...]
Tapkey goes IFA 2018
From August 31 to September 5, 2018, Tapkey [...]
Integration of Access Control Generates Real Added Value
From classic building technology to booking platforms: mobile [...]
Whitelabel App—One App With Many Faces
Developing an app in-house takes a lot of [...]